Friday, June 9, 2017

Questions and Nonfiction Texts

My Reflection

I first read the book then I answer the questions,before,during and after, then I chose what kind of  questions is it after that I carefully reed the book again then I started the Non-Fiction Text Features,some of them are a bit hard but I did my best even tho I just leave some blank because I don't know it. lastly I post it to blog. there is four kind of questions it is right there,think and search, author and me and on my own and questions are colored in to different colors!

Can ask questions before, during and after reading
Can identify the type of questions being asked

I am most proud of my questions
it is easy because it is not something new to me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have done a fantastic job with this work Flora. Knowing all these features will really help you read tricky texts.